Razzil Darkbrew – Alchemist
|Acid Spray (D)
Sprays high-pressure acid across a target area. Hostile units who step across the contaminated terrain take physical damage per second and have their armor reduced. Lasts for 16 seconds.
Level 1 – 8 damage per second, reduces armor by 3.
Level 2 – 16 damage per second, reduces armor by 4.
Level 3 – 24 damage per second, reduces armor by 5.
Level 4 – 32 damage per second, reduces armor by 6.
• Damage type: mixed
• This ability can hit magic immune units.
• The actual AoE of this ability is significantly larger than the visual effect.
• Casting range: 900
• Area of Effect: 775
Mana Cost: 160
|Unstable Concoction (E)
Razzil brews up an unstable concoction that he can throw at an enemy hero, to stun and deal damage. Razzil can brew for up to 5 seconds, each second increases the potency of the concoction. After the 5 seconds, there is a small buffer window. If Razzil does not throw the concoction soon after it will blow up and Razzil himself will suffer as if he was hit by the concoction. Concoction can blow up mid air if fired too late.
Level 1 – Up to 120 damage and 1.75 second stun
Level 2 – Up to 180 damage and 2.5 second stun
Level 3 – Up to 240 damage and 3.25 second stun
Level 4 – Up to 300 damage and 4 second stun
• Casting range: 775
• Duration: 5 seconds
• Can only target enemy heroes
• Damage type: physical
• While brewing the concoction, Alchemist can still move around and take action. He will flash red while the concoction is brewing
• A timer above Alchemist’s head will indicate the remaining brew time on the concoction
• Before launching the concoction, it will blow up if channeled for more than 7 seconds, checking at 0.5 second intervals (allows up to 7.5 seconds brew time)
• After launching the concoction, it will blow up 7 seconds after brewing started, checking every 0.02 seconds
• The concoction moves at 900 speed, and provides 400/400 sight range
• If the concoction explodes mid air, it will affect an enemy unit within 200 AoE around its position
• Unstable Concoction is blocked by Linken’s Sphere
Mana Cost: 120
|Goblin`s Greed (G)
The Goblin converts the creep’s corpse into gold. You get more gold for every extra creep you killed in the last 18 seconds.
Level 1 – 2 bonus gold per enemy.
Level 2 – 4 bonus gold per enemy.
Level 3 – 6 bonus gold per enemy.
Level 4 – 8 bonus gold per enemy.
• There is a cap of 18 bonus gold.
• Also works on hero kills.
Mana Cost: N/A
|Chemical Rage (R)
The Alchemist causes his Ogre to enter a chemically induced rage reducing base attack cooldown and increasing hitpoints and regeneration. Slightly improves movement speed. Lasts for 25 seconds.
Level 1 – 1.45 BAT, 300 Bonus HP, and 15 HP/3 Mana Bonus Regeneration, +30 Movespeed
Level 2 – 1.35 BAT, 600 Bonus HP, and 30 HP/7.5 Mana Bonus Regeneration, +40 Movespeed
Level 3 – 1.20 BAT, 900 Bonus HP, and 60 HP/12 Mana Bonus Regeneration, +60 Movespeed
Mana Cost: 50/100/150
Cooldown: 45 Seconds
• Has a 0.35 second transformation time.
• You can dodge stuns while transforming.
Other Strategy Guides: