Meepo – Geomancer
Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units in the 220 AOE. Lasts for 2 seconds.
Level 1 – Ensares enemy units.
Level 2 – Ensares enemy units.
Level 3 – Ensares enemy units.
Level 4 – Ensares enemy units.
• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won’t be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn’t affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.
• Casting range: 500/750/1000/1250
Mana Cost: 100
Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.
Level 1 – 50 damage.
Level 2 – 80 damage.
Level 3 – 110 damage.
Level 4 – 140 damage.
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.
Casting range: Global
• Area of Effect: 400
Mana Cost: 80
Cooldown: 14/12/10/8 Seconds
The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. The effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.
Level 1 – 5% slow, 5 damage per second.
Level 2 – 10% slow, 10 damage per second.
Level 3 – 15% slow, 15 damage per second.
Level 4 – 20% slow, 20 damage per second.
• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike’s slow of every Meepo stacks directly.
Mana Cost: N/A
|Divided We Stand (D)
Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.
Level 1 – 1 Geomancer.
Level 2 – 2 Geomancers.
Level 3 – 3 Geomancers.
Mana Cost: N/A
• The only item that transfers to the clones is one pair of boots (any type).
• Meepo clones can use active abilities from Boots of Travel and Phase Boots.
• Meepo clones gain 25% of any extra attributes the primary Meepo has.
Other Strategy Guides: